Smartphones predominately have become the apple of the eye for many. That might seem pretty stiff accolade, but truth can’t be ignored.
Smartphones offer everything that a person desires from a modern day gadget. From the camera equivalent of multi-pixels to the desirous functionality of a small computer, they offer one for every quartet.
It does not take a wild guess to decipher that the news of smartphone beckoning in the market is taken with such sumptuous virtues. Almost everyone lays in wait for the release of the one that shall enthrall their experience of smartphone and digital media.
So here’s something from us in this very regard. A listicle on the top 10 best latest upcoming smartphones in India 2016.
10) Lenovo Lemon 3
- A smartphone that’s primed to release on the expected date of 10th of July, this one packs 1.5 GHz Snapdragon 616 processor underneath.
- It features 2GB of Ram and 16 GB of internal memory with 13 megapixels of thecamera.
- It supports Android 5.1-Lollipop and has a screen size of 5 inches.
9) Samsung Galaxy A9
- This one from Samsung is billed to be released in the month of August.
- It features a 6-inch screen with Full HD display.
- It comes powered with 3GB of Ram along with 32 GB inbuilt memory and 13 megapixels of primary camera.
- This one also harbors fingerprint sensors
8) Nokia C1
- You read it right! Nokia is back in business with this newest upcoming offering named C1.
- It’s set for September release and features Android 6.0 out of the box.
- It shall bear 5-inch screen with 2GB of Ram and 32GB internal memory.
- It also houses 8 megapixels of primary camera.
7) Gionee S8
- This one from Gionee will enter the Indian markets within few months.
- It packs 4GB of Ram with MediaTek Helio P10 SoC processor and 64GB of onboard memory.
- It supports Android 6.0.1 out of the box and projects 16 MP of thecamera at the rear.
6) Asus Zenfone 3
- Billed as the Asus’s answer to the bigger players in the market, this one bears 3GB of Ram with 2GHz of processor underneath.
- It has 16 MP of rear camera and supports Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
- It also comes equipped with the fingerprint sensor at the back panel.
5) LeEco Le 2
- A smartphone that pretty much takes the mantle of best one, this piece is a successor to the previous LeEco Le1s.
- It has 3GB of Ram with 32 GB of internal memory and houses Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
- It also features world’s first CDLA audio jack and supports 16MP camera at the back.
4) Xiaomi Mi5 Pro
- Forecasted to release in the second quarter of 2016, this one will be the flagship of Xiaomi till date.
- Currently, these are being traded in China and the specs reveal that it comes with a mammoth 4GB of Ram and 128GB of inbuilt memory.
- It comes equipped with 2.5 GHz Octa Core processor and bears Android 6.0 Marshmallow with 16 MP of therear camera.
3) Moto Z
- This one is billed for September release and features specs to die for.
- It has 4GB of Ram powered with 2.15 GHz processor underneath.
- It comes equipped with 13MP primary camera and supports Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box.
- It also comes equipped with afingerprint sensor and bears splash proof mark.
2) Samsung Note-6
- Traded as for release after the standard Samsung Galaxy S7, this one will bear the hallmark of a flagship.
- Although not widely speculated on the specs front, it is billed to feature around 6GB of Ram and an internal memory of at least 16 GB.
- It comes equipped with 30 MP of primary camera and a battery power of 4700 mAh.
- The display is tipped to feature 5.5-inch 4K resolution.
1) Apple iPhone 7
- The top tier belongs to the much awaited iPhone 7 from Apple.
- It shall bear the hallmark of IOS 10 and upgraded Apple A9 chipset.
- The rumor mill maintains that this one shall have waterproof feature and support reverse charging.
- Another thing that’s gaining popularity is the ditching of audio jacks for a slimmer base in the next gen of iPhones.
- We shall get to have a piece of it within few months.
So what’s the one you’re waiting out for? Every piece seems a top buck, doesn’t it?